Originally Posted by Anonymous

Don't kid yourself. NY teams have just as many, if not more holdbacks than MD teams. What do you think a kid with a fall 2005 birthday playing LI 2024 is?

Really Madlax-double-holdback-dad? Is your kid the former ‘23 DC Dogs 6’1” 170 pounder? Or maybe he is 12? LMAO!

LI has more holdbacks? Just once, could you make a mature comment that doesn’t sound like it was made by one of your holdbacks?

Right after the on age LI teams dominate the 2023/2022 MD teams, they will be headed to the 13U World Series of Youth Lacrosse to defend their thrown as the best 2024 team in the world. All 100% 13U non-cheating players. NO HOLD BACKS!! UNDERSTAND DUMBA$$?? What will the 60 Madlax players be doing that week? They will be watching the best 2024 players in the world, that what. NO HOLDBACKS. NONE.

Maybe we can get a reasonable answer for this, from a Madlax parent. Personally, I don’t think Madlax is all holdbacks. My best estimate is that the team is 2/3’s holdbacks. If that’s accuarate, since Madlax has two teams, there should be approximately 20 on-age players, between the two teams. Plenty of players to go to Denver. However, there is no team, so that indicates two things to me. 1. I’m wrong and the team is a lot more than 2/3’s holdbacks, or 2. The owners/coaches feel that these 20 players are subpar players. Which is it?

MadLax didn't have enough age eligible to field 1 team so #2 doesn't matter. Unfortunately, that's true and the kids they did have that were good played for Next Level last year. They then went back to ML.

Out of about sixty players on two teams, Madlax doesn’t have fifteen 2024-age kids on two 2024 teams. How is that even possible?? It’s a freak’n 2024 team without any 2024 age kids. Is there anyone, anywhere that doesn’t see the ludicrous in that? I really don’t see how any governing body can possibly allow such a thing.