Let's go through a couple of things here to try and get everyone on the same page:

"There isnt an on age player on Madlax that touches the turf!!!"

This is a blatantly false statement which makes all of your other claims subject to question. How do I know, because I have an on age player on that team who sees the turf a lot.

"Which leads me back to the same old question, why are your players so inferior that they have to play down one year, or more, just to be able to compete with teams from the island? I gotta be honest, i’d Seriously be embarrassed if my kid played on a team that only played down, just to hopefully be able to win a few youth lacrosse games that absolutely nobody cares about. "

This is based on a two completely false underlying assumptions: 1) That anyone outside of LI cares about LI lacrosse or competing with LI teams, we don't and sorry to say what is happening here and around the country has nothing to do with LI. 2) That we care about winning a few youth lacrosse games. What is happening with grade based/holdbacks has nothing to do with winning 2024 lacrosse games, it is about access to some of the best high schools and then colleges. LI folk seem to project their psychotic devotion and infatuation with youth lacrosse (take a stroll through their board for 5 minutes) to everyone else. By the way your whole post is based on caring about winning a few youth lacrosse games so at least have some logical consistency with your statements.

"So, there you have it Madlax cheater dad. The reason why LI teams have the best lacrosse on the globe. We develop our players. MD cheats with older players. A plan that backfired on them."

How has this plan backfired? Please provide any data to show how it has backfired or that MD does not develop its' players. I would be very interested to see how you come to this conclusion. I am sorry to inform you that having holdbacks and developing players are not mutually exclusive. Taking a stroll through the top DI programs in the country you would assume 80% of the team would be from LI if what you say is true but sadly once again verifiable facts get in the way of your narrative. From a sampling of the teams that made the tournament this year the average age of the players when coming in as Freshman was roughly 18.9 and 70% were holdabcks or holdbacks as defined by LI people. Even a look at the top 25 high school teams proves you wrong.

"Serves you right. Don’t you know, cheaters never prosper!"

For the love of god can you please at least use basic English words correctly, playing by the rules that govern the sport is not cheating no matter how badly you want to think it is. The ad nauseam use of "cheating" and "cheater" once again shows how weak your arguments are and simply makes you look ignorant. Finally, if you are citing social media as a source for information you are truly grasping to keep your false narrative alive.

If you want to debate age based vs. grade based awesome, let's go at it, let's use facts that can be verified. Funny enough I probably 100% agree with you on this issue but you continue to use incorrect facts and ad hominem attacks so your points become meaningless drivel to anyone reading.