Originally Posted by Anonymous
Man I can’t wait to watch the WP parents faces when their team gets crushed at Naptown! Didn’t win last year, can’t even get to the semis at NLF but have fun at WSYL in early July bc it’s going to be a short lived celebration when you get a reality check in Annapolis! Don’t worry, I’m sure all the coaches recruiting down the road will ask how you all did at WSYL 5 years ago....stunands!

Quick question for you cheater dads. What would do you think would happen if your kids ever played a lacrosse game against children their own age? Would they pee their pants, or maybe you would. Honestly, I don't know who is the bigger lost, you, for having absolutely no confidence in your child to even play with children his own age, or your son for agreeing to it. That's a tough one, but I'm going to go with... YOU. Funny, because for years I had my kid play up. To tell you the truth, I never even considered my son playing down! I didn't even know that existed until I went to MD and found out that's what 80%+ of the kids do there. You folks are really messed up, you know that? Must be all that inbreeding that ya'all do.

I have a 12/30/2005 7th-grade son playing on a 2024 team. He played up on 2023 for three years since our club didn't have enough to field a 2024 team. This year is different, we had enough players to field a 2024. He was asked to play on 2024, so he went from the youngest to the oldest on his team, 3/4 are summer 06. The grade-based deal, well, it's just how it's done in MD. Not cheating if it's within the cutoffs. But my son has definitely experienced playing against boys that were likely 2-3 years older. This was most frustrating last year as a 6th grader on a 7th grade team playing against men. When we played in tourneys in LI, I will admit things felt more balanced.

My only objection is the reference to inbreeding, it ain't MD, it's WV.

The organization/team that your boy plays for is not an elite team or organization, if they didn't have enough players to field a team at the 2024 level. That's why you have 3/4's of your team as summer 06 birthdays. By MD standards, your son is on a B team. If he was on an elite team, the 80% rule would apply (80% holdbacks). By contrast, LI elite teams have 3/4's of their team with summer 06 birthdays, or even later. Sometimes much later. I wish you and your son nothing but the best, having to deal with that corrupt culture in MD. It's so ingrained, people like you take it for granted, and think it's OK. But it really isn't OK. It's screwing people like you and your son, and you don't even realize it. Good luck.

Along with the Wambulance on the way to LI (stuck in traffic, shocking I know) I asked them to pick up a "Fake News" consultant so you can better craft your completely false "80% rule" narrative to give it more impact. By all means continue to push the MD 14/15 yo vs the LI 11/12 year old story if it gives you some rest at night, and please know it has a truly meaningful impact.