Not a perfect ranking or methodology but VLC not even ranked in the Top 100:
https://www.usclublax.com/fall-rankings.html[/quote]
First VLC not listed because they are part of Crabs. Second they already beat 91md. [/quote]
Wrong. VLC is listed as #138. This "91MD shouldn't be elite" comes up every month and always results in same stunad saying VLC should be there. Makes you wonder if the whole thread's intent is for VLC Dad to make this irrational point. Though VLC is not a Crabs B team, they might as well be. Crabs 2023 would easily beat VLC 2023, even if their top players were missing.[/quote]
While I am sure some of these comments may be from a VLC dad, it is logical to compare these two teams only because one is Elite and has not won in two years and the other won the next division down last season. The issue is that some do not feel 91MD should be in the division. However a seven team division does not work. It does not matter anyway as the people making the decision do not care what is posted here. I do not think the whole question is some massive agenda simply based on records. My son plays for a team in the Elite group not listed in the ranking.