[/quote]

You are FULL of it.. I guess if you sprew enough garbage you think it will be real.

Soccer the largest sport in world goes by a STRICT age based league. All Youth is Jan 1 to Dec 31. NO Tolerance for moaners like you who want to playdown. No elite level goes by grade NONE ! You must have a card provided by manager to even play in most TOP elite leagues and tournaments up to U19. Have one child just went thru this and is in college now. Spare me any " I know "

Once again , Hockey is a strict age based at YOUTH . Where you get your facts is beyond me. Look up any elite Hockey up North. North is where most hockey players come from if you didnt know it..ALL GO BY AGE except a few outliers which are NOT allowed to play with age based. Very familiar with Northern Hockey thru close relatives, They think it is a joke about grade.

AAU was a mess with grade base for a few years ?? Wonder why?? Now most AAU at elite level is by AGE. There are some that go by grade, but AAU is getting out of the grade based tournaments and leagues.. Sorry once again your facts are WRONG. I had long discussion with our High School AAU also coach. AGE BASE..

Lacrosse is hilarious with people like you defending select players playing down at youth level. Youth sports was not meant for kids to play down except for the truly challenged.. NEVER WAS.

Keep spouting off about how it is ok, due to Soccer ( Wrong) BB ( Wrong) Hockey ( Wrong) Baseball ( i guess you didnt mention that?? LOL ) ...Thats a good reason...They do it in some limited way...so it is ok if we do it. Hilarious.

Your facts must come from some local hockey or soccer rec league that gives everyone a trophy?? They sure arent from any real elite youth sports..

[/quote]

You are such a clown. Who cares about soccer. It's a terrible sport in the U.S. and our talent gets worse as they get older and that goes for men and women too in the last 8 years.
Hockey is a joke too. I guess you're going to throw out all the age related biases when it comes to youth sports. We could care less about your close friends opinions of sport the U.S. dominates at all age levels.

Oooh, I had a long discussion with a coach. I bet he couldn't wait to get out of that one as the spittle came off your chin. And I'm sure he ran right out to USL and let them know how you feel.

So sorry your kid has a February birthday and he's too small to compete. You should concentrate on sports like golf or bowling where it's not a team atmosphere. Let us know when you start the change.org petition lost.

Serious question, if it bothers you so much, why rant on an anonymous forum and insult those who agree with you somewhat like the pp you slammed? Put your name to it.