Originally Posted by Anonymous
Not surprising and a lit
OK so my kid told me that 2 Madlax DC Dogs player are in Drivers Ed (proof they are 16), and that at least 2 more will start in Feb.

This is funny!!!

Every high school in the area has a rule that no kid can be older then 19 and play high school sports. So this little guess of yours will be proven true or false if they play high school not at prep school when your son is in 12th grade. And just so you know you take drivers ed when you are 15 not 16 so you have it over with when you turn 16 and you are ready for behind the wheel.

I am not the person who posted and do not claim to know any ages of DCD but you do know that 15 for 2023 is also too old by a year this age group. A 8th grader should be turning 14 in the fall if on the older side and most should be 13.

Not surprising and a little sad. Almost all of BLC's 2027's are born prior to 9/1/2008 and have at least 2 kids born in 2007. This makes them almost 2 years older than USL rules. But I suppose this just makes them a little older and bigger than the other teams in the DMV. As a pp said, it doesn't matter and the college coaches don't care so long as the kids they are getting are bigger and better.

Thank you for posting this. Its not a Madlax or any other club issue. Its a DMV private school issue. They all start at 6 no matter the birthday.

What does DMV stand for?