Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Some are going to new Green Turtle team. Bench players from Looney's Orange forming a team to control where dads can coach to control their son's playing time. There will also be Looney's Green players and probably Breakers players on there i.e. poaching other players from teams promising playing time on a "dream team." Just a rotation of mediocre players amongst mediocre teams is what will occur again this year. The last thing the Baltimore area needs is another club team.
As for Rock, I thought he was coach this past season for 2023? Not sure where all the St. Paul's players play, Breakers? It could be a definite draw for Rock and much needed.
We do notice tryouts are getting earlier and earlier each year for some clubs. Why?

Loonies Orange looks like the definition of mediocre themselves. Ran from Crabfest last week to play "mediocre" teams in PA while the Elite teams stayed local to play against other elite teams. I see where they are near the bottom of Millon's tourney this weekend. Sorry we didn't see them today - they make us look good. Doesn't look like much to hold anyone at Looneys unless your dad is the coach.

Looneys would have played in Crabfeast if RM would have let them in. Whoever you are, whatever your agenda is, you're a hammerhead