Originally Posted by Anonymous
We
Originally Posted by Anonymous
South River went 2-0-1 on Saturday. Beat DC Express B by a dozen, Peninsula by four and tied Team91MD when two players were ejected for fighting. SR middies were the class of the event

Express b is just for money, zero talent and terrible goal tending
PLC is much improved with a lot of new players, they have the smallest 8th grader in the nation.
91 was the more talented team but could not score. They took twice as many shots as SR. MM kid either was not there or is overrated. The big right handed attack man is good but not as advertised

Evergreen 2023 went undefeated and won Championship yesterday. New sheriff in NOVA 23. Bring on the Madlax Dogs. Not afraid of them.

Madlax DC Dogs are NOT a N.VA team. I guess they are a DC team if that even exists which is does not. They do not practice or play in VA. They are the old Club Blue team and are a Montgomery County MD team with less than a handful of NOVA players a couple of bid middies and back up goalie at most. They will not feed N.VA HS for the most part. A few other MD teams also have a couple of VA players. Are Crabs a VA team? I do not think the coach of most of the kids want to be a NOVA team either. Congrats to Evergreen for being the best team in Loudoun with Green Helmets! I watched them play and thought it was the Hawks for a second.