Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Calling all DC Express, VLC, Cavalier, Top Caliber, NVA and DC area 2023 players. Want to ditch your second tier clubs and play for BLACKWOLF 2023 next year? If so, sign up for the BLACKWOLF winter program. You can earn a spot NOW at the winter clinic. Serious, talented players only. If you or your mommy don't like a coach who will push you extremely hard to be your best, don't apply.

Register here ===> https://www.blackwolflacrosse.com/clinics-camps/

Ok I can take a lot from this post not all bad but lots of things to talk about. I find it funny he left off Madlax when listing clubs? Why? But he added VLC?
He made a statement about be ready to deal with a mean/hard nose coach? Why?
Can we agree the 2023 group is the weakest or most spread out age group in all of DMV in a long time? Does any DMV team have a great team at this age?
Is Blackwolf losing the shine of the invite secret email, I saw you play and I think you would be great for Blackwolf?
Is Blackwolf going to start practicing and playing more?
Is Blackwolf going to take a public school kid or put the private school kids above them like the past?
Why is Blackwolf switching to the younger kid model? They where built on we are a High school club for only the best? ( which really meant we want all the kids already on the radar of the D1 teams come play with us and we will take credit for getting you D1. )

Also left out Next Level.

In DMV 2023, Madlax DC Dogs (formerly Club Blue) is by far the best. #2 is not even close. #2 was probably Next Level but that is unclear after their best attack and mid left for DC Dogs this summer. Dogs will be in the mix with Hawks and apparently Crabs for best in HOCO Elite.

But as this is more about BW, I don't understand the BW mystique. When was the last time they won a tournament? Are the "can't pass a background check" stories true? Was not overly impressed seeing the 2021 team play last year. Heard the 2022 teams is a mixed bag with some really strong and mediocre players (like most teams).