Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Don't Give A Rip about "elite cheating division" there are 800 other kids in Hoco. Good luck to all except for the hold back cheaters.

Full disclosure - my kid is on age - often gets accused of being a hold back.
The word "cheater" would require the breaking of rules. HoCo does not have a rule in place and frankly, could care less about the hold backs. My kid is in the Hold Back division and I would estimate that less than 10% of the league is comprised of off-age kids.
Hold back babies - fine (although the real baby is you). Hold back stunads - fine. Hold back enablers - fine.
"Cheaters" doesn't apply. This league is about development exposure to talented teams - not winning - even though it feels good to win.
Have a great day. Good luck to ALL - even this excuse maker's team and family.

10% ??? Hilarious..That would be two players on a 20 man roster.. LOL.. Not even close, ..They arent cheating in HOCO, but it goes against everything that YOUTH sports stands for.. Sad state when lacrosse is the one youth sports that allows this at elite level. Soccer, Baseball, Football, Basketball, Hockey all go by age at Youth level. BB tried some grade base but got out of hand, now it is very limited,, Go Lacrosse LOL

I doubt it changes in Maryland. Every lacrosse Coach has held his son back it seems in MD.