Originally Posted by Anonymous
So for once there isn't a post about Crabs? Isn't this a lacrosse forum about lacrosse news and happenings? This is big news. A lot of buzz going on out and during tryouts and it can make or break decisions on which team. Apparently, Kooper's is making major upgrades and changes. I applaud more competition will be out there rather than the same teams.
I did hear Looney's 2022 AA folded and most of them going to Kooper's.
I can say that I think 91 players were at other tryouts like Looney's and FCA, not just Kooper's. However, I don't think there is a max exodus but I think things are unsettled with MM moving kid down to 2023. There are some loyal players staying at 91 for sure.
Also, there is absolutely no way Petra is leaving Hopkins for a club team.

Those 91 kids are not loyal. With a couple of holdback exceptions, they could not make a legit elite team. So they accept the automatic invite to return.

There a few 'core' kids on 2023 that are definitely loyal to the 91 program that could play on a legitimate elite team. Unfortunately the club has a bad wrap, poor coaching and MM as the owner of the organization. However, since MM son is coming down I can guarantee he will not let this team go winless again at this level. So like his son look for an influx of 22 'reclassifications' coming to 23s for the Spring ONLY.

My son went to MM Elite camp and on more than one occasion heard MM tell kids 'you stink and shouldn't be playing lacrosse". What an ambassador to the game this guy is!! If you are on or considering 91 2023; RUN!!!!

His 2022 team only won 1 game in Hoco this past season. But somehow that 2022 team won Naptown?!

Fake News. Hawks 2022 won Naptown