Originally Posted by Anonymous
Well said!I feel bad for the kids of the parents that come on here and spew negative comments all the time.There are a lot of good people on here wishing each other well or sharing positive feed back.they should have a separate back of the cage for nasty parents.

Then the forum obviously wouldnt be as much fun to watch. Frankly many over the top remarks about Clubs and coaches have some validity to them. Probably not as bad as Stalin and his Red Lacrosse Club, where you were sent to the gulag for not scoring or letting in a goal. But some of these Clubs are pretty bad along with some insane coaches who shouldnt be coaching

I would not agree that there is much well wishing and positive feedback but there is good information if you can read through the sillyness. I do not think many kids read or post but do feel that calling out kids even by number or description is sad as most kids do know each other and it could get back to them. Talking about a team or coach is fair game IMO as they are the ones who decided to make this a business. I think many of the posts come from clubs attempting to compete for talent. With that, I am curious which teams are improved/ or not based on tryouts. What will the divisions for the spring look like based on the tryouts and which team will have the hottest moms.

I can guarantee you one thing, the Hawks will have the largest Moms. They like 'em big down there.