Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Official -non Official 2023 rankings based by region based on posts here and my 13 year old Neighbor's greasy mom:

Baltimore/Towson:
1. ACS: Not sure who will be on the team but will be the best team in Mid Atlantic by adding some 2022's (cannot play the same time as the Hawks, Crabs, Looney's as they are made of these teams)
2. Crabs: Still a claw up on Looney's, FCA, after adding MIAA A varsity reclassed attack
3. Looney's: I have seen them play and the mom's look normal but the Pig lover has inside information that they a greasy. Team wins over FCA by virtue of head to head
4. FCA: Team is based on great principles and faith. However parents not so much. Strong team
5. Breakers: Heard this team is on the rise with new coaches
6. Team 91: Get some wins first and then they will rank higher
7. Koopers: Not sure Coach Petro gets them over the MM team
AA Co:
1. Hawks: The goalie is the best Quint Kessenich has seen at any level ever but he does not take any shots in actual games due to the impenetrable zone D. I have seen this team play many times and truth be told I am most impressed with the offensive play in the midfield.
2. Hawks bench players.
3. The kids who did not make Hawks
4. South River: A strong team of rec kids that is better than most clubs with great uniforms
5. PLC, API, and USS and other teams
Howard, Charles, PG:
1. The Howard Co. kids who play for Hawks and Crabs
2. Cannon's (?)
3. PGLC: Coaching is best in this region
4. Zingo's: Move to number one if Coach Petro moves there.
Mont. Co aka MOCO
1. DC Dogs by Mad Lax: Note in order to avoid legal action it is required to mention that the former Club Blue team is not a proud member of the Mad Lax family and not DC Dogs but Mad Lax even though they do not have the same colors. They did add many players from other MOCO teams and a 2024 playing up but was already playing down but by youth lax math is under the overage cutoff. It is not a age cut off but a grade cutoff but does not matter and the issue should never ever be discussed ever on BOTC at least for another two posts.
2. NL: Interesting to see if they have any players left.
3. DCE: Do any kids on DC Dogs (MAD LAX!!!) or DCE actually live in DC??
NEXT UP: Ranking for N.VA after a brief work break and some research on the VA teams.

Just stop after FCA. You realize Koopers was in HoCo B last year? And they needed a supplemental tryout this year.

Yea, But look who is coaching them now.. Heard he secured Dwan as D coach of team. They will be a formidable team with that coaching. And best of all, a couple of Hopkins recruits/players have reclassed several grades down to 2023.
Crabs with their reclassed MIAA Varsity players will be no match for Hopkins reclassed players, heard it here first folks! . ...But and this is a big But ,,,,, And I do not think this is fair at all....rumors are that several Chesapeake Bayhawks might be reclassing down. Come on , we need some standards, reclassing pros, lets draw the line somewhere people.