Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]To say that Looney’s and DC Express don’t have holdbacks is hilarious.

Looneys has one kid who is older due to pre-first. That is fact. Last year they had 2 but one left to join Crabs. It will probably hurt them this year because their local competition (Crabs, FCA) loaded up on holdbacks

Didn’t know you needed an excuse when you were a playoff team and lost to the best team in the league in the semifinals. Hawks and Club Blue were the best teams last year. If you need an excuse to be behind them, I am not sure what it is

I am not understanding your comment but it doesn’t even matter anyway. At this point it is very hard to tell who is a good team when there are players added to rosters for one tournament or one game that don’t even live in this state. Or if 1/2 a team is older than another team. Playing in tournaments picked by Club Directors, run by Club Directors who make the schedule in their favor. How can you even tell anymore who is a good team? No excuses, not a Looney’s parent but I could care a less any more about wins and losses. As long as my son is having fun, learning and wants to continue playing a sport he loves then I will gladly have him play for a team that doesn’t do anything it takes for a “W”.

"Learning"? That is what is getting lost in Club lacrosse. It's becoming more about the "W". Player development has taken a backseat.