Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Most teams have completed tryouts or at least had one. What are the surprises? Any teams riding at 2023? Amy making a comeback? Any major shift of players from one team to another?

The Hawks, Crabs, and DC Dogs are all riding (motorcycles) and driving cars as they got the license this summer, I am not sure who Amy is but if she is a greasy Looney mom no she is not making a comeback, I think Rock and Breakers switched all the players with each other.

Although this is, for the most part, an anonymous form, and the monitors say all reply's are monitored, yet here it is again, people (if you want to call them that) are making really out of line comments referring to Looney moms as greasy etc. And inferring that their players are driving etc. How f'in pathetic is this. This is suppose to be about lacrosse and now teams are performing, the outlook for the future etc. Yet, it continues with the a holes making really nasty comments and the monitors just letting it slip right through and get posted. Seems that the monitors need to grow a pair and stop this garbage, unless they really feel it is appropriate and funny.

I doubt this will be posted, will be really surprised if it is and if it isn't, I don't really give a garbage. this form is really going down the crapper quickly. Yep, monitors' I'm talking about you.