Thank
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Zone D working out today?

Holdbacks did for Crabs.

Love it!!! The crabs holdbacks are just better than the hawks holdbacks.

It doesn't matter if you win or lose. As a parent of a player and as a player...you get zero respect if you are a hold back. If I chose to move my son down to 2024 he would stand out. I choose not to and he is still a great player. There is no reason to hold a kid back unless you are trying to give your kid an advantage. It is ridiculous to give so much credit to a kid who is potentially two years older than
1/2 the kids on the field. Much more respect to the players who play great and who are of age. I give zero attention or focus to the kids who are holdbacks. I think it is embarrasing and I would not want this for my son. Cheers to the folks who think this is good for their kids...it is not! You literally have kids graduating High School who are 19 or 20. No thanks! No pats on the back for the kid who dominates at 15 1/2 when my most are 13...it is laughable. I only say this now because the kids who dominated the field this past weekend were the holdbacks. You will most likely win having the holdbacks but you most definitely will not get respect!

Do you feel better now that your tantrum is over?

Not a tantrum. Just pointing out the obvious. You don’t say a kid is the smartest in the class after they get a “A” on a test when they took it three times. It’s hard to say if a team is really good if their entire offense is 2-2 years older. Just common sense. Clearly this sport could use more common sense and less stunands.