Originally Posted by Anonymous
Any idea how the 2023 divisions will be broken down this year? Elite, AA, A and B? Which teams will be Elite and AA?

It will still be Elite AA A and B. Unless they make a super Elite and have two teams play each other every week I think it will be Hawks and DC Dogs in the finals as they could be in a higher group. Looney's FCA Crabs will be there for a playoff spot. Sounds like NL may have taken a step back and DCE was already heading south. Team 91 is not really Elite by record but they need an even number of teams. It might make sense to add teams in which case VLC and SR would be the two most likely based on records in AA. In my opinion three twelve team groups makes more it more fun. This is the last season and they should all play more teams.

Providing VLC/SR want to move up 10 team league could make sense. Two 5 team divisions based on last yrs results. Something like this-

div 1 - Hawks, Looneys, NL, BLC/DCE, VLC
div 2 - CB, Crabs, FCA, 91, SR

you play everyone in division plus 3 in other. inter-division games also based on last year. For example Hawks play CB Crabs FCA. VLC play FCA 91 SR, CB v Hawks Looneys NL, SR v VLC, BLC, NL.

This is good idea. Let's hope someone at Howard Parks and Rec read this. However, I would keep the top teams from playing each other in season if at all possible. This would be good for Team 91 to possibly get a win and would make for a higher number of close games. If VLC or SR did not want to move up Breakers would agree.

Leave it the way it was. AA was competitive with three 6-1 teams (VLC, Cannons, Cavs). VLC tried an Elite summer tournament schedule and big sub-500 nosedive with zero wins vs Elite competition. No need to change things. But totally agree that 2023 Elite finals will be Hawks and Madlax DC Dogs. With the two new kids from NL and kid playing up from Madlax 2024, my money is on the Dogs.