Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Your wife is a pig

Not my wife big guy, just an all out ignorant statement by a small mind boy... have a great season on your “elite” B level team.

Yep definitely hit a nerve. Please learn how to use the quote feature so we don't all have to scroll for an hour to get to the comment.

You are the perfect example of a Hawks parent. I love it. I bet you get all red faced and angry when you read these comments.

You guys crack me up on here arguing with anonymous people. I could post on here that I’m a parent of one of the DC dogs holdbacks and we were going to run every team over in HOCO this spring. Maybe I’m just a FLID on here causing trouble with the Maryland guys. I have to get my 9th grader ready for middle school in the morning good night fellas!!

I'm just trolling and having fun with the 'elite' Hawks RN's. I kind of got sick of all the holdback and zone posts so I figured I'd stir someone up.

Here is my prediction for this year, which is the only one that matters: Hawks finish no higher than third place in HOCO. stink on that Pig boy.

Hopefully your right it would be great to have some competition this year.

Interesting...that’s how all of the other teams who consistently won throughout the years thought of the Hawks. You didn’t even win your own tournament. Come back down to reality.

My kid is on the hawks and I agree they will not be as good as they have been in previous years. You could see things starting to change during the summer and they did not add enough talent for this years team.