After reading the posts on this forum it is very clear who is writing them: Beside the obvious ridicule about the weight of the Crabs coach, no one has posted anything about their loss in the tournament 2 weeks ago! Somehow Looneys who is no competition for the Crabs is being bashed for not being an Elite team or being invite to play in a tournament this weekend. As far as I know, they do not claim to be number one. The line up for Crab Feast however is hardly what I call an elite group of Club Teams. It will come down to Crabs or Hawks.
This brings me to my point...the So called Elite, number 1, best club team around added two kids from Hawks and two kids from IMG to their roster for their first tournament..,, and LOST!!!! This is nowhere to be found on this forum! Hmmmm! How do you lose with that roster, how do you lose?!
“Crabs may not be for everyone, but it might be perfect for you if....
You don’t mind sitting the bench during summer tournaments, while ringers are brought in to take your spot and you still lose!
You are told you are the number one team but in reality stats show you are 7 or maybe 9 now with your previous loss!
You are ok when the lacrosse community laughs at you because you added al of those kids to your roster and you still LOST!!! Yet walk around as if you are number one!
If you are ok with not being able to play with other teams but other kids can
If you confuse loyalty and commitment to Crabs with conformity to their way or no way
When you compromise your integrity for youth sports
Crabs may be perfect for you! Good luck this weekend... you won’t need it, you have no competition!

[/quote]
I am not a Crab dad but you comment lacks credibility when you claim no competition at Crab Feast. Other than NLF championship this is the best of the summer. Edge, LE (beat Hawks), Freedom, BL, 4H (beat Crabs), 3dNE, Mesa could all play HOCO Elite and add Hawks and FCA and West coast teams always surprise. This event is the best one this weekend.