Originally Posted by Anonymous
Fake news or call out the numbers. I will report them to HoCo because I am with another club. You won't because you are lying and you don't have proof. It's an anonymous forum and you are in the right if it's true.

HOCO knows its true. The registration form has their birth date. If you were really a coach you would know that. We are talking about kids so you will never get me to lower myself to the level of identifying them .... But if you are a so called coach you know the team (previously named Club Blue 2023), ask HOCO to look at the registration froms 2 or 3 years ago to verify their ages.

But the simplest thing is to ask your son how old they are.... if he does not know them personally, I am pretty sure he can find out.

You are correct and it is true. There are a number of teams in the elite division with young men who will not be eligible to participate in athletics in their senior year of high school. I'm not sure the parents realize or care or if it will be enforced when they get that far but it is truly a bad situation for HoCo. Not all of the teams have double holdbacks but most do.

I don’t understand. We all pay a boat load of money to these clubs for one reason and one reason only. It isn’t because we want these clubs to win more games so they can maximize profits for the club. That’s the goal of the clubs. Our goal is to get our kids better and maximize their potential. Yet so many kids play down against younger, smaller and inferior competition, than if they played at the level they are suppose to. Somebody please explain to me how that is what is in the best interest of the development of the player. I can see how it would obviously be in the best interest of the club, but common sense says the opposite is true for the child. Then why do so many parents do this to their children? People, you are lining the pockets of these club owners, helping them to win games, while you stunt the development of your children and give him a false sense of accomplishment. What’s going to happen in HS when his size is no longer his sole advantage? In fact, by then his lack of size, combined with years of stunted development, will serve him well in his new role on the team. Water boy.