One of the best (and my favorite) youth tournaments is this weekend, YoungGunz. To be fair is highly competitive from grades 3 to 7th, but 8th is more of a C level tournament (never heard of most of the teams competing) so I was surprised when I saw VLC championship trolling. VLC is a much better team than this they beat brotherly love and made Crab feast semis, but I can understand putting yourself in a tournament with a big name and no competition to get a championship.........

But then I look over and saw these young men in yellow helmets playing so I had to go and look to see what team it was, after all it could not be the 2023 Crabs team (PS there is no 2023 Crabs B team). Guess what it was the 2023 Crabs team, for the love of GOD I could not understand why they were there, until someone reminded me that they have not won anything this summer.

Well VLC I am sorry because jealous big brother decided he wants a 2019 championship T-Shirt.

let me be the first to congratulate the 2023 Crabs team on this victory, its been long coming and hey guess if you cant beat teams in your division then the best thing to do is to drop down 3 divisions. Everyone associated with the team should be embarrassed to be at this tournament, and i get you are afraid that the coach will bench your son, but walking away from this tournament smiling with your head high tells alot.

CONGRATS YOUNGGUNZ CHUMPS - 2023 Crabs