Originally Posted by Anonymous
I think you can teach kids to play defense in a zone or in a man, but I'm sure everyone on here is smarter than I am. I do think more teams will go to zone defenses with the rule changes.

You're wrong and I am definitely smarter than you.

definitely not wrong

Not only are you wrong, but you're stubborn too. And I bet your wife is a pig. Must be a hawks dad.

I think you can teach kids to play defense in a zone or in a man, but I'm sure everyone on here is smarter than I am. I do think more teams will go to zone defenses with the rule changes.

definitely not wrong

Not only are you wrong, but you're stubborn too. And I bet your wife is a pig. Must be a hawks dad.

definitely not wrong

definitely not wrong

Says the the man of great courage hiding behind an anonymous post.. I hope you have taught your son to respect women as your parents failed to do. Good luck at Hawks tryouts next year... signed proud Hawks RN Dad