Originally Posted by Anonymous
My "baby" plays his age and does very well. But listen Simpleton, there's a difference between a pubescent teenager and a 12 year old. Glad your son is such a king who skipped his growing years. But you've revealed yourself right here as a cheating, d@ck measuring Walmart lacky who actually believes cheating is the way. Did it work in your career? You probably think so. Good news, minimum wage goes up to $11 in January, so congrats.

LMAO--i guess you just read between the lines or just can't read at all.If your son is 12 then you are on the wrong forum. My son who is not a baby or a giant is 13 years old(8th grade) and does happens to play on a team with holdbacks and competes just fine . He will never complain or make excuses hence he is not a cheater and never will be. I guess bashing kids and parents makes you feel better in your small world. Keep up the classy walmart minimum wage remarks towards people you don't even know.(anonymously) So , again for the 3rd time since you clearly need to be told again, not every kid that happens to play on a team with holdbacks is a cheater . The only thing revealed is you can't comprehend things the first time and clearly are a bitter sore loser. Losers are the only ones to complain , losers only trash talk after defeat and losers only find others to blame. ALL things that we never speak of or teach our boy. So , again good luck this year and we hope it gets better for ya before High School next year.