Originally Posted by Anonymous
Don’t know what game you were watching but that’s a really imaginative take on what happened. RR are classless players and parents. We all know the RR player speared the outlaw player in the %#^|. And it wasn’t behind the play. It was while the ref was explaining a penalty to all the coaches. Outlaw player went back at RR player and all RR players immediately charged the field. So did outlaws. Not 1 parent went on the field. About 7-8 minutes left in game also. Without escalation? RR players started it and completely escalated it.

Tape don't lie, unlike your anonymous post. I won't generalize like you did. I chatted with some Outlaws parents that couldn't have been nicer. They just happened to be standing with our parents because they said they were embarrassed by how the Outlaws parents were acting. I didn't really notice anything other than complaining about calls to be honest. Outlaws coaches should teach their attack player to play the game and stop cursing at parents, refs and opposition. He's too good for that.