Originally Posted by Anonymous
Ever wonder why there aren't gigantic kids playing against babies in the south and in the West? Ever wonder why there is no forum wars outside of Maryland, LI, Mass? Age based teams and tournaments. Your grade based garbage is flat out cheating. Not just cheating in games. Cheating your sons from knowing how to compete fairly in life. The golden parachute won't open in real life, so cherish your t-shirts and get the psychologists on standby. Real life is full of people like you, loitering in kid sports chat rooms and comparing Barbie doll houses. You people suck at life and you're teaching your sons to be just like you. Congratulations.

Giants vs Babies? Ha! Now thats funny. When your little baby decides to grow up or when you let go and let him grow up then maybe he will be better off. Calling your own kid a baby?(he is obviously not a giant) The biggest kids on my sons team are the youngest and every team so far this fall has been bigger at every position..Guess you have not seen the players from Texas,California, Denver, play. And actually there is forums for all those states with the same crap on them. My son happens to be middle of the pack and gets jacked up to play every game. I don't cheat my son in anything and he earns everything he gets , vs Giants or babies. Please stop acting like every player is a cheater if he is on a team with holdbacks.OH and by the way every freaking team has them. I hope things get better for you and your baby before next year.