That kid they added IS from Long Island and IS on 2022 Igloo Aspen, Igloo's 2022 second team, and Mark Million did approved the addition! [/quote]

Ha. That’s fake news. You made that up. My son played on igloo 2022 B and the goalie did not play in the tournament. He is now on the A team but did not attend the Million tournament. Funny, b/c you had enough info to try and sound legit, so must be an igloo parent. But blatantly lying. Ouch
[/quote]

Go on YouTube and watch the game again and you tell me who is in the net, thanks[/quote]

Don’t need to go on YouTube sport, I was there the kid that played was the younger brother of a kid on the team. Was a 2023 kid. Not. 2022 B team kid. Don’t care one way or another. Not opining on whether it violated the rules or not just pointing out that you are spewing BS. [/quote]

You’re all stunads. The 2022a team last year carried one goalie. Kid got hurt in a horrific injury during day 1 of millon. Played remaining time with a younger sibling in met. 2022B goalie was not there but parents drove him down for day 2. What is your point anyway?