Originally Posted by Anonymous
And that’s the problem with LI lacrosse. Parents like you who think your son won’t play in college unless you play for 91 or express. Chan is too involved $$ with a certain north shore town to help anyone else with recruitment. There’s a long list of favors that have to repaid regardless of how good your son is. 91 is a little better, not much. Big 3? I guess you mean igloo? not much of a history with recruiting.

True... my older son plays D1 and played outlaws for 4 years.. they were not the top club on LI but he got recruited because he was good and when you are good they find you anywhere. That is a fact!

Lets look at the past couple years of D1 accolades for 1st, 2nd, or 3rd team All Americans from LI. What clubs did they play for? I bet a few didn't even play club at all, or stop after 9th grade. Any data would be appreciated

Last Year All Americans D1 LI, taking into consideration that most LI boys are 1-2 years younger than the average college player. These are the clubs they played for:
Berge: Jesters
Reh: Team LI
Arceri: Sweetlax
Tigh: Express
Conocanon: Unknown

Looks like there is no one team that stands out in producing the best college players on LI. It most definitely is not team 91

Here is few you might know

Guterding - Express (all time ncaa goals leader)
Molloy - Express (tewaaraton winner)
Schrieber- Express (MLL MVP and Team USA)
Earhart- Express (Team USA mvp)

What high school did they play for? Club is a joke, only useful if your HS team is below average. Guterding is a product of GC, Berge Massapequa