Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
That kid they added IS from Long Island and IS on 2022 Igloo Aspen, Igloo's 2022 second team, and Mark Million did approved the addition!

Ha. That’s fake news. You made that up. My son played on igloo 2022 B and the goalie did not play in the tournament. He is now on the A team but did not attend the Million tournament. Funny, b/c you had enough info to try and sound legit, so must be an igloo parent. But blatantly lying. Ouch

Go on YouTube and watch the game again and you tell me who is in the net, thanks[/quote]

Don’t need to go on YouTube sport, I was there the kid that played was the younger brother of a kid on the team. Was a 2023 kid. Not. 2022 B team kid. Don’t care one way or another. Not opining on whether it violated the rules or not just pointing out that you are spewing BS. [/quote]

You’re all stunads. The 2022a team last year carried one goalie. Kid got hurt in a horrific injury during day 1 of millon. Played remaining time with a younger sibling in met. 2022B goalie was not there but parents drove him down for day 2. What is your point anyway?[/quote]

I stand corrected. You are absolutely right, the 2023 goalie won the whole thing for IGLOO, my bad. Wonder how Mark Million's team feels losing to a 2023 goalie in the net for the ship!!! Oh well, its old news now right??[/quote]

Move on people - stop talking about the goalies. This is getting ridiculous - these are all good kids - go complain directly to Mark Million for what happened million of years ago.... i'm sure he will listen to you.