Originally Posted by Anonymous
I doubt Petros kids will be there and who cares if they are, express beat them at the NCAA futures tourney. And dukes had all the ringers

They'll be there. Again. Not sure how on age 2022 kids that have played for the team multiple times are ringers.

Two tourneys is barely multiple times.

Non-ringers have to buy the helmets.

My son only played in 2 tournaments this summer also with them. There were only 3 that Dukes played in. There aren't any minicamps after April. Buy the helmets? What are you talking about? No one buys their own helmet.

So the 70% of the Nationals team with Dukes helmets are also on Dukes young Guns? Doubtful.

Again, you obviously have no idea what you are talking about in terms of how the program works. Either that or your son was gradually moved off the depth chart as better kids started to come out and you are salty about it. It's a national all star team that constantly looks for new players. That's what was explained to people when they sign up for the very small fee to join the depth chart which includes your helmet, uniforms, etc.

My son doesn't wear his Dukes helmet all the time because of two things. First is it's a Warrior Evo helmet which most kids don't like. The second is that it's black and the kids call them lava buckets because they get so hot in the summer.

Not sure why the hate on this team. Obviously they are very good as was shown in their game against the Hawks. What everyone isn't realizing is that teams like this are the next evolution in youth lacrosse. Club lacrosse started as a way for kids to play with other talented kids. Now everyone plays club so there is going to be another delineation created to separate the top players.