Originally Posted by Anonymous
Wow some classic posts past few weeks but will jump in with both feet as I know many of the teams, coaches, etc involved. Going to hit a lot of topics in one post.

First I am from PA not NY or MD. Kid plays on a 2022 A, borderline AA, team. Beats some AA then in the same tournament gets smacked - inconsistent. But hey he likes the team.

1) RR - have played them many times never a problem. Both PA & MD teams.

2) Outlaws - parents are horrible and kids barely better. Saw them in a DE tournament last year and saw one D player call a Looney kid a - and spit on him. Then Outloaw parent freaked out when penallty called and started cussing in front of my 10 year old. Played against them once and thier entire team was calling our one Afircan American kid a racial slur the entire game.

3) MM - it is well known he is crazy on the sideline I have seen it and personally know multiple kids that have quit that team last 2-3 years.

4) MM - also wanted to cmment on one note earlier. That team could be better but MM pushes the entire offense through one kid wich makes the work for any D easy but to make it worse his kid is average not great. He isnt close to as good as HH, ML, SP, etc he is a good but not great player. 91MD is a good team but not great and that is largely due to MM IMO.

5) Regarding "holdbacks" I see alot about those on these forums. First its a personal choice I am against it, unless it is for school or maturity purpose, but its not my kid so I stay out of it. That being said everyone knows MD is the worst by FAR of the classic lacrosse states - if any thing LI kids play up in grade not down. Now the emerging states - especially the football ones like TX, OH, etc - are all holding back big time.

6) Last regarding trash parents no offense that is LI all the way. Its a joke amongst all non LI teams - ah man we gotta go to LI this weekend and get screamed at by XX parents again. MD might be whiny abouut contact - and you guys are - but nothing matches the wrath of LI fans if they are losing. Saw 91 2021 lose to TriState in box last year and you would have thought they had been robbed or just lost the super bowl. Honestly I love seeing LIE, Igloo and 91 parents after they lose. So many excuses and parents cussing.
*For the record I will say that PA - specifially Philly parents - is probably the 2nd worst behind LI

Trash me all you want for this post but I am just saying what you are all thinking.

AMEN! On all points.