Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Enough with the fees, it's a business, you have choices. This is club lax and you shouldn't do it by what is convenient or cheap or who can carpool. Otherwise, stay with the local town club teams they are great options and a lot are as good as a B team at a club. At least it's close and you're playing with kids you know and potential coaches down the road. But if you want club, seek out the best team your son can make and travel to that location to practice. You mind fees and the extra travel to practice if it's worth it.

Spoken from someone who's kid did not get any better writing checks to club teams. You do it so you can have the status of saying your kid plays for XYZ lacrosse. That make you a fool my friend !

Nope, I travel 40 minutes to practice. Because it's the best team he made with the best coaching. I was giving advice because often people choose convenience. I understand that it's hard to juggle travel and a full schedule. I am simply saying don't settle for a product the under delivers because it's close to home. And if you cant travel, stay with a town travel hybrid.