Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]Outlaws suck, the player they picked up is very good. But they are the least improved team of the year. Express, igloo, 91, legacee, igloo B, express b, outlaws, in that order and that's just LI. Another 7-10 teams better than outlaws in the Tri-state, pa and md.

Some people on this planet are just plain miserable in life ... this board has been quiet... so you come on and [lacrosse] on a topic that you know nothing about. Seek therapy!

Outlaws will be just fine

Will they be fine? They just lost a bunch of coaches, and so called management for player development. Massive annual turnover

FAKE NEWS

Your right they lost the Port Guy that never showed up
That's good news
Outlaws Are a Very good team. Will compete and play anyone

Ha ha, the outlaws will play anyone guy, the outlaws don't back down to nobody guy...at what point is it about the kids? This isn't a fiat fight behind a 7-11, let the kids play other B teams, go 50/50 and have a fun year. Why play up into A divisions and continually lose?

I am so sick of this Outlaw basher... my sons play in the Express organization and I come on here to hear about things other than Outlaws. I am sure they will be improved like many teams. But this guy is unbelievable. Give it a rest already.