Originally Posted by Anonymous
Maybe if your kid learned at an early age how to tackle you wouldnt be so worried abt concussions..By the way dummy...more kids get concussions in soccer than football.FACT look it up... please look it up...get off your soap box NO ONE CARES WHAT U THINK! just ur loser opinion

You can teach your son how to "tackle the right way" but it's kind of difficult to teach him how to "get" tackled the right way.

You keep calling me a loser and a moron but that doesn't really push your argument forward. All you're really accomplishing is calling an anonymous person names, I'm not really sure what the point of that is. I'm also not sure why you're so upset with me but I'll guess that I've hit a nerve b/c you know what I'm saying is valid.

I never bothered talking about soccer because you didn't say your kid plays soccer 5 times a week. Soccer has it's own problems in that the sport just generally sucks but let's not get sidetracked with that. This whole thread started b/c you said that you wanted less of a Fall lacrosse program for your son b/c he's too busy playing football.

You act as if I'm taking some kind of crazy, controversial position on this when it's actually the other way around. Football is dying on the vine at the youth level. Boxing was also once a really popular sport in this country.

As far as NO ONE caring what I think (thanks for capitalizing that!), I disagree, I think at least one other person cares: YOU