Originally Posted by Anonymous
Great first week of club lacrosse. Smash is back, Looks like they got bigger and faster at every position. Going to be tough to beat with or without JR.

Week 1 Ranks;

1. Smash
2. West Coast Starz
3. Crabs
4. Primetime
5. Igloo
6. DC Express
7. Team 91 MD
8. HHH
9. Leading Edge
10. API Diamond Backs

LI Express had a bunch of kids missing do to injury. Will be interesting to see how the Holdback Hawks do this year with out their big Goalie who now plays for the Crabs.

Big Move by the LI Express this week. Smash still the top dog after killing everyone in a town tournament. New teams to top 10 Hawks, Juiced Cherries, MD Roughriders and Resolute OH.

Week 2 Rankings

1. Smash
2. LI Express
3. Crabs
4. Primetime
5. Hawks
6. DC Express
7. BBL
8. Juiced Cherries
9. MD Roughriders
10. Resolute OH

Week 3 update?

1. LI Express (last two weekends earned this)
2. Smash
3. Primetime
4. MD Roughriders
5. Hawks
6. BBL
7. Crabs
8. 91 MD
9. DC Express
10. Resolute OH

Kinda agree but I wouldn't put the Hawks in 5th on any list for this age group- they would beat the 4 ahead of them 2 out of 3 times. Smash has 1 player and hardly deserves 2nd on this list. Primetime is just like any of the bottom of the list too- all very equal . Good but equal. RR and Express certainly deserve top spots with back to back titles in very good tournaments.

I also kinda agree.

It's just amazing how terrible FCA, T9-1MD, and Roughriders looked in the spring at times and now they are putting together amazing summers.

FCA should be on the list somewhere. Lost to Mesa and MD Roughriders both by 1 goal. Absolutely destroyed Crabs, but FCA seems to be killing Crabs at every age level.

No argument with top 3. Long Island teams looking very strong. Hopefully all these teams can get together at Naptown or NLF club championships.

9-1MD did well getting the win against 9-1 Smash, but the blowout losses to Express and 9-1 Smash along with the brawl make me think they should be a little lower.

Resolute may be a little high as well. Crabs torched those guys this weekend. FCA should probably be in that spot.

BBL lost to Igloo and Laxachusettes so I'd probably put Laxachusettes in above them.