Originally Posted by Anonymous
91 by far the best team in this grade. Then igloo with express close behind them. Then Outlaws legacy and 2nd igloo team all can compete. After that it's all B teams. Big difference between top 3 and next 3. And an even bigger difference between 2nd 3 and the rest. Top 6 teams are very good teams. stop bashing them. And like I said 91 will be the dominate team. New year new team. Best team in grade.

And there we have it - the "there are only 5 A teams on LI and the rest are B" comment. It's funny, because this theme is starting to pervade all of the pre-HS age boards on the BOTC. Yet, if you think about it - really think about it - this cannot be the case on LI. Yeah, I get it if it were somewhere else where lacrosse is newer to the area. But the idea that every pre-HS grade on LI is generally weak after 2 - 3 teams is beyond dumb (and I say that in the most generous way)! On the other side of the equation, the possibility that there are some really, really good teams at many of the age groups on LI is great. BUT, that does not make those teams that cannot compete with those great teams B. Those two assessments are NOT the same.