Originally Posted by LaxFacts
Originally Posted by Redstorm11
C'mon all register. All decent lax dialogue will grow for sure. We are heading into the season. Decent tourney this weekend at this age group. Not the heavy weights, but solid next level.

Its my opinion that those that feel that way won't register on here and we don't have to read that. Lol...

It seems that more and more people are registering each day if you look at the stats on the bottom of the site when you click on Forums so I think it will be a matter of time before they all start registering except for those who came on here just to bash kids and troll - no need to have that and just have good dialogue with debates of course.

Which tourney is taking place this weekend? I know the Christian Koehler is coming up but not aware of any tournaments this weekend..

There is a 2022 Play date tomorrow. Sometimes they can be better because the competition is set beforehand and you get multiple competitive games. This group needs it because there is such a gap from the top 3 on LI to all the rest. Forget AA, A and B nonsense. There is about 6 teams that make up the rest. I would say Outlaws and Legacy make up the best of the rest.

The top 3 i assume are 91, Express & __? And then i think Legacy is up there folowed by Igloo and then the Outlaws & fl$ but fl$ seems to not be getting better at all age groups due to neptism from what i hear.