Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by laxlol
Schwalje 2022 is the team that is practicing with the Channy AA team. Schwalje got the boys that were on the AA team last year that didnt play too much..Some new kids also on the team from what my son told me.

Schwalje 2022 is the team that is practicing with the Channy AA team. Schwalje got the boys that were on the AA team last year that didnt play too much..Some new kids also on the team from what my son told me.

Oh and your son knows. Channy told us directly that Chuck's team will be practicing with his team and that there are AA kids on Chuck's team as well. Love how you don't have accurate information or better yet, listening to the gossip of your 13 year old on snap chat.

I would confirm, but somebody else will just say the opposite. We'll see it play out on the fields. Can't wait for the Chuck v Schwalje scrimmage.

Hello
Can you enlighten me about A and AA teams

What I call A others call AA makes them feel better
What I call B others call A. Makes them feel better
What I call C others calll B. Makes them feel better

AA is the best. Followed by A good but not great. Then B. Good but needs improvement though compete with A.

Or

I think there is some apprehension and some declines are likely causing roster shifts. But in the end these teams should be good for what they are. They are all 2nd teams and in 10 months your son is hopefully better and ready for HS ball.