Originally Posted by Anonymous
Does Showtime ever post a roster of kids who are attending ???

Nope and it's all invite only via clubs. So based on my older boys experience, if you're son is not on an A team or plays for 2nd tier club, it's near impossible to get an invite. Same for UA.

UA isn't invite. You just go to the website and sign up to tryout.

Correct, I partially misspoke. But the chances of being invited to the team after tryouts, increase or decrease depending on the club you son plays for.

You really think so? If thats the case why bother trying out if you are on the second team somewhere

That's why the best players are NOT trying out. Money grabbbbbb

Nope and it's all invite only via clubs. So based on my older boys experience, if you're son is not on an A team or plays for 2nd tier club, it's near impossible to get an invite. Same for UA.

Correct, I partially misspoke. But the chances of being invited to the team after tryouts, increase or decrease depending on the club you son plays for.

You really think so? If thats the case why bother trying out if you are on the second team somewhere

You may want to re-think this. If your son is one of the best players, you want him at this event. Showtime and UA are the best recruitment tournaments out there. If you have a chance to attend, go for it.