Originally Posted by Anonymous
Great first week of club lacrosse. Smash is back, Looks like they got bigger and faster at every position. Going to be tough to beat with or without JR.

Week 1 Ranks;

1. Smash
2. West Coast Starz
3. Crabs
4. Primetime
5. Igloo
6. DC Express
7. Team 91 MD
8. HHH
9. Leading Edge
10. API Diamond Backs

LI Express had a bunch of kids missing do to injury. Will be interesting to see how the Holdback Hawks do this year with out their big Goalie who now plays for the Crabs.

Big Move by the LI Express this week. Smash still the top dog after killing everyone in a town tournament. New teams to top 10 Hawks, Juiced Cherries, MD Roughriders and Resolute OH.

Week 2 Rankings

1. Smash
2. LI Express
3. Crabs
4. Primetime
5. Hawks
6. DC Express
7. BBL
8. Juiced Cherries
9. MD Roughriders
10. Resolute OH

Week 3 update?

Why are we ranking teams when these teams are all playing in different tournaments, in different brackets, different states, different refs, some teams change their roster from tourney to tourney, etc. etc. Most of them have never even played against each other. This makes zero sense. This guy thinks he is the all star statistician. I can't believe you are actually chomping at the bit for his next Paul Carcaterra wannabe ranking

It's just light hearted fun blogging. Take a chill. It does mean nothing other than some teams rhat were not considered elite a year ago, are now playing really well. No big deal. Nobody ranking (me included) ever boasted qualifications or claimed to have them, just makes conversation, until somebody has something negative to add.. So, please, respectfully, turn off your blog police sirens.

hahahahahahahahahaha love that reply

Thanks, I try to keep it fun and informative when posting. I may occasionally slip and sound negative, but all in all this site should be a great resource. Not a place for people to spill out their frustrations over a bad experience. Share the negative, no doubt, it's good to hear. But sometimes it's gets a little much. For example, tryouts will be here in a month, shockingly. It used be September. But during tryout season people should share their experiences, with a club or coach, not what they heard 2nd and 3rd hand.