This outlaws 2022 Team with 100% be improved. Upgrade at goalie kid from 91. Two west I slip midfielders who are studs. Two empire defense men one argued to be the best on the island. An express and an igloo attackmen both being added to the roster as well.

No one will be able to tell how good any of these teams will be, but I'm looking forward to the competitive atmosphere that will come in the upcoming month. Though we all compete with each other to almost pathetic ends that's why college coaches come to see these Long Island boys play. They love the competiveness and you don't have to be on a top 5 team to go top 10 d1. I will promise you that. The best kids get seen and the best kids get recruited. Everyone has a spot to play in college. Just have to find the right fit. Let your kids do what they want to do and stop playing through them.

As for the player who left the outlaws there is no need to bash a 12-13 year old kid. He's an amazing talent and will be missed. Stinks we didn't have him most of summer but I hope he recovers well from his injury and has success in the future.

What is the first fall tournament we will see the top teams on the island at?