Originally Posted by Anonymous
That tournament was a waste of time, can't wait to get my son out of the express money run. It's been two months and I regret my decision to put my son here. Should have trusted my gut feelings.

Which 2022 Express team is your son on? My son is on Schwalje and it's been a very good all around experience thus far.

His kid must be on Chuck team. They got swept and looked pretty bad from what I saw. Channy only cares about top 2 teams rest of are money grab.

Ha ha, you just have a son on the "second" team. Channy cares about one team. When in the history of express has there ever been more than one A team per grade? Your son plays on the B team get over it.

Express History: 2011, what was the second team that summer turned out to be the best team! Beat everyone including the Top team. Won the most competitive tournament of summer that year. So, it happened. But.... Never will again as those top kids would now be moved over to what was considered the top team long before the summer season. Back then there wasn't much fall ball, practices or winter training. Teams started in May, ended in July.

Forget the history. So much has changed. 2nd teams are difficult because commitment level is different. For example, all three teams below the A are done for the fall. But the A team played all October and is playing right into December. That's too much for me, but a lot of people want that much lax, that much practice and that's why rosters have 30 plus and that's fine. Because a lot people don't have the energy and time that Channy has to handle a schedule like that.