Originally Posted by Anonymous
"Sorry, you sir do not get. Example: If a roster of players are graduating HS in 2017, they should not be registered in a 2018 bracket. How is it any more complicated than that?"

If a student plans to finish grade 12 in 2017 then do a PG year he will be a 2018.
What part of that do you not get!!

No he is not a 2018 kid. You are a [lacrosse] idiot. You are the ones who are manipulating the system. Personally I don't care about the age issue my kid plays up whenever he can. This has caused people to think he is older. But the year that is thrown around is a players HS graduating year. not the year he enters college.

Do you want to change that now? get with it. In this example the player is a 2017 doing a PG year. Not a 2018 kid!!!!

To me if you started school as a hold back (Didnt start when the municipality told you to), whatever, your a loser not a cheater. Yes I said it a loser. Your child had issues and couldn't cut it, so you intervened. I know plenty of parents which did this only because they thought their kid wont be successful. Loser, your kid is smarter in the grade they are in now because they're older. Plain and simple. Wonder if national Honor society could do a stat on that one.

To me if you started school on time and got held back for non academic/medical reasons prior to 11 grade you are a cheater (which is worse than loser).

To me if you do a PG year you are okay. You are trying to better your situation. Not on a tax dollar or not at the expense of another child moving ahead who is on schedule.