Originally Posted by Anonymous
One of the worst offenders is laxachucettes 2019. They have mostly 1x holdback as well as a few2x holdbacks.

They are the worst. I played DI in college and have some friends who have kids in that program and they have told me they are tons of holdbacks. If my kids travel team is scheduled to play them this summer I am going to send an email to the parents on my kids team about the situation and we are going to insist that their team shows birth certificates before the game. If they have 1 or 2 holdbacks, no big deal we'll play the game. If they have mostly holdbacks or holdbacks more than 1 year, I will lead a movement to forfeit the game. Laxachussets will be embarrassed and so will the tournament. It seems this is the only way to stop this abuse. I could care less about winning and losing a game in a tournament. Really. It's about safety and fairness and this has to stop. If a team from off Island wants to fill up their roster with holdbacks, fine, just stay where they are and don't bring their cheating time here.