Originally Posted by Anonymous

Apparently it is their 6'3 200+ D guy. He's not committed but has offers from attending camps. He is a reclassified 2019. His brother did the same thing and is going to JHU next year.

Take a look at this picture via the link below, they have a bunch of huge kids on the team, which is 6'3"?

http://instagram.com/p/vgj0CbktxN/ [/quote]

Does the Edge hire [lacrosse] coaches or are those "13 year olds" all gigantic. Must be a lot of fun for these kids to beat up on younger players. Joy. [/quote]

[lacrosse] coaches, LOL. If my sons team plays Edge Lacrosse this summer (and I expect they will) my advice will be simple: protect yourself by all means necessary. Do whatever you must to ensure you can compete against them. By ALL means necessary. [/quote]

That's solid advice against Canadian box players who grow up thinking nothing of dropping the gloves inside an enclosed box. LOL[/quote]

Interesting comment coming from a country that pays hundreds of millions a year to watch minorities beat the snot out of each in a ring for 10 rounds. [/quote]

Fall 2014 - Edge 2019 Team (2000 Born/ U15)

We will be hosting INVITE only tryouts for the fall 2019 team. Looking for grade 9 or exceptional 8th graders to compete with us this fall. We expect this team to be very strong and compete against the top grade 8/U15 teams in North America.