Originally Posted by Anonymous
Calling it cheating is laughable. Grow a pair.

this is better than reading the Post. you can defend till the cows come home. holdbacks will always be perceived as having an unfair advantage. that is just the way it is. it may be a common practice but it will never be perceived as honest. no matter how much it's defended.

Ok so by your proclamation the national championship trophy should say cheaters when the likes of Duke, Unc, JHU, etc etc win?? You are a negative, depressed and bitter person. You sure spend a lot of energy on being negative and are a debbie downer.

wow. the national championship. it shouldn't say cheaters because the system allows for it but you use words like negative and depressed and bitter. I think looking in your mirror you might see some of those traits deep down. it doesn't take energy to call out how winning at all costs in the sports world has created monsters. just look at the pathetic domestic abusers, criminals and downright thugs the NFL is filled with. I know I know. it's all about winning. you wouldn't be so aggressively defensive if deep down you knew it's not all on the level and it just teachers our kids to jump on any bandwagon especially if the likes of Duke, UNC, JHU think it's all perfectly fine. I know. it's the way of the world. doesn't mean it's right. calm down and don't be so defensive. you're winning, aren't you?