Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by The Hop
Thank you for the constant jabs aimed at Long Island on the different threads. As a Director of US Lacrosse I have been motivated to address the issue of age classification and the amount of Canadian club players who knowingly play down in spite of regulations prohibiting such inclusion. I will keep you informed as we work to remedy this issue....bonjour Quebec

Thank you for your jab at our Bilingual and inclusive country. As a Director of Canadian Lacrosse I have now been motivated to again point out to you that reclassification started in NE and Maryland and perfected by 3d based in Colorado. Thank you for again showing your US bias and exceptionally low lack of awareness. USA USA USA

Possibly read your country mans juvenile posts before you choose to square up.

Considering the lack of US players seeking to play in Canada and the large amount of Canadian kids looking to play and attend college in the US it seems your combative approach may not be beneficial to your organization. Your USA chant is appreciated and we will continue to work to complete an age based system of classification.

Back of the Cage