Originally Posted by Anonymous
A claim of "Cyber-bullying" is out of line in this instance. No name has been cited, nothing derogatory has been posted... How can you claim any malice towards any one or multiple players? Its evident, the vitriol is aimed solely at the Edge Lacrosse program and its policies and from where I stand--with good reason.

The practice of playing against younger competition (entire team) is simply wrong. I've read the counter arguments and they simply don't hold up. "some kids do it..", "the Edge players intend to do a PG year...", "Its what college coaches want to see...". Weak reasoning for outright cheating, unless the tournament directors are aware and the opposing teams are notified before hand so the parents can decide if they want to play against older kids. Even then----WEAK.

I agree with your logic. Every team who will be playing them should be notified in advance of their age. The tournament director will ultimately be responsible for any injuries so I believe it will deter them from accepting their registration. There are plenty of great teams to stock tournament brackets.