The fact of the matter is, it is dangerous to have a whole team play down against unsuspecting teams. So maybe the bigger clubs know Edge plays their team down, but what about the lesser known clubs from non hot bed areas?

It also makes me think that teams that play up on occasion like Crush and Express should not do so, as it could absolutely be a safety issue for these teams. That's a shame because now they will run over the 2020 division at Laxfest and end up playing one another.

I still am not sure how you can register a whole team for any year you like. Can any team just say- we will pg- so we choose to play xxxx year? Why not pg for 2 years? I know lax is mainly unregulated, but this practice seems really over the top and it would be nice for all tournament directors to set rules and enforce them. If the rule is that a team can pick their division because they will all pg- then others know in advance and can choose to join, look elsewhere or pg their team too! It sounds so over the top ridiculous when you think about soccer, hockey or baseball and how strictly they enforce rules- heck in hockey you have to get a release just to try out for another team! Then you have lax and you can choose whatever year you'd like to play. Crazy.