Originally Posted by Anonymous
Absolutely ridiculous. The Madlax player is at least 3 years older than the Thunder kid. Madlax should be embarrassed. If the only way you can win is to cheat-- what's the point. You obviously don't have any confidence in your coaching or player development. And when they graduate college they will be significantly older than their bosses. They should feel more stupid then than they look now.

You have no idea what that kids age is. You just show your ignorance by making the above statement. Does it bother you that you are ignorant or are you just used to it and can't help yourself?

The kid was held back, the Thunder kid that is. Wanted to play for the Crabs.

Mrs. Beckwith check your own rosters before throwing stones at kids

Ty Xanders needs to do a lunatic lacrosse mommies and daddies watch list by 2015, 2016. Between the Deadspin article charaters and this thread a lot of "spots" will be off the board. Seriously, I think Ty Xanders would take this seriously and the college coaches would get a howl out of it.

LOL! Excellent idea. This site is hilarious though. I drop in from time to time to get a good laugh. Great entertainment from a bunch of truly lunatic parents. I think a Watchlist for the loons would be the most interesting article in lacrosse of all time!