Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]One of my son's teammates had his arm broken by an Edge 2019 player last Fall. Protect your players.

Are you suggesting injuries don't happen even when kids are the same age? Are you going to keep your child from playing high school lax to protect him? I'm all for proper age structure in athletics and agree lax needs it, but if your child needs protection from a kid who is only one year older, maybe a different sport is order.

If YOUR child cannot compete at a club level against players his own age maybe a different sport is in order for him. I guess it is a big ego boost to play against middle schoolers. This is NOT a discussion about high school lacrosse. Most states don't allow high school players who are 19, why do you think that is?

I really think it is ironic that dads whose sons are unable to compete against their same age cohort call the younger kids sissies. If junior is so tough why is he afraid of playing against kids his own age? Why not join a pre-school league? Wow, those 3 year-olds are such wimps against my 13 year old. Guess they should try another sport. LOL